Smart Bar 5L – Portable Bar for Events
ABOUT OUR PORTABLE BAR SYSTEM
- The Smart Bar 5L is a completely equipped professional portable bar for events brilliantly designed to set up and tear down effortlessly.
- As the best portable bar, the Smart Bar 5L is constructed of unbreakable high-impact panels and lightweight but sturdy metal (not aluminum!) available in different colors.
- This mobile bar features plenty of counter space, and comes with 2 ice bins, 2 washable cutting boards, shelving, a speedwell, and a protective cover. This portable bar system also includes built-in multi-color programmable LED lighting with handheld remote control.
- It’s waterproof and weatherproof! The easily removable panels can be customized with logos, slogans, images, and more. As the best portable bar, the Smart Bar 5L provides operators with added revenue opportunities.
WHAT MAKES THE SMART BAR 5L THE BEST PORTABLE BAR?
- The SmartBar 5L portable bar system is a full-sized, fully functional professional bar that offers remarkable portability, space efficiency, and innovation. There are no tools required and no loose parts to deal with.
- The wheel covers come attached and fold with the bar to give a classy look, and there is no visible hardware like locks and bolts. It looks elegant, not industrial!
- The top comes already attached and folds with the bar, too. It does things no other catering furniture can do, which can lead to extra banquet and catering sales and a significant increase in your profits.
- The Smart Bar 5L portable bar for events folds to less than 12 inches in 30 seconds for easy storage.
- This portable bar system has 6 casters-4 big casters in the front and 2 smaller casters on the back, providing easier mobility and stability.
- The speedwell offers ample storage space, holding 18 large bottles, and is ergonomically placed for bartenders to fill and prep bottles. They can work the main table cutting and mixing easily without bumping the tops of bottles like other portable bars for events.
- The built-in multi-color programmable LED lighting and effects are water-proof and save on energy costs! It can be powered by plugging into a regular ground outlet, or if you need greater mobility – add the optional battery.
- The removable high-impact panels can be branded and customized with logos, photos, designs, or anything imaginable, giving owners additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Our front and side panels slide out from the inside when folded closed, thereby hiding any openings and giving the bar an attractive look. This makes customizing and branding easy and prevents debris from collecting, keeping products sanitary.
- The Smart Bar 5L portable bar for events also offers the option for a custom solid black countertop as well. White is standard and very easy to clean.
- The protective cover is made of a high-quality, heavy-duty quilted furniture fabric material.
Smart Bar 5L Dimensions:
Open 60 ¼”W x 31 ¼”D x 48”H
Closed 60 ¼”W x 10
¾”D x 55 ¾”H (Weight 200 lbs.)
Turn your SmartBar 5L into SmartBar INTERACTIVE!
We offer optional Add-On brackets that attach to the top counter for TV’s / iPads / Lights / Cameras! The innovative addition to SmartBar 5L makes your SmartBar more interactive, engaging crowd space, thereby increasing revenue.
- Easy to clamp on bracket system
- Top bracket adjusts for TV screen widths up to 42 inches
- Add an optional side bracket to attach iPads or touch screen P.O.S. systems
- Faster more efficient method for selling products with extra advertising space
WHY CHOOSE SMARTBAR PRODUCTS?
A mobile bar is a portable setup designed for providing beverage services at various events and locations. It typically includes a counter, storage for drinks, and bartending tools, all mounted on wheels for easy mobility. Mobile bars cater to private parties, weddings, corporate events, and festivals, offering a convenient solution for hosts who don’t have a fixed bar on-site.
They come in various styles, allowing businesses and individuals to create a unique and personalized drinking experience for their guests. Mobile bars enhance social gatherings by offering a wide range of beverages, promoting interaction and enjoyment among attendees.
There are several options to consider on where to buy a portable bar:
- Online suppliers: Many portable bar companies have an online presence, making it easy to browse their products, read reviews, and place orders from the comfort of your home or office.
- Trade shows and expos: Attending industry-specific trade shows and expos can be an excellent way to see a variety of portable bars in person and meet company representatives.
- Referrals and recommendations: Don’t hesitate to ask colleagues, friends, or industry connections for referrals and recommendations. Word-of-mouth can be a valuable source of information.
To set up a mobile bar service, you have to consider various expenses. You’ll need the necessary tools, such as:
- Transport truck
- Bottle openers
- Cocktail napkins
- Cocktail straws
- Paper towels
- Liquor pour spoons.
Remember that the equipment should make a positive first impression on potential consumers. Depending on the size of the organization, the cost should typically range between $5,000 and $25,000.
Setting up a mobile bar can be a game-changer when it comes to hosting a successful event. Here is what you should do:
- Get knowledgeable
- Choose your type of mobile bar business
- Create a mobile bar business plan
- Handle legal requirements
- Obtain a liquor license
- Buy your equipment
Setting up a mobile bar for an event can be rewarding, allowing you to showcase your bartending skills and create memorable experiences for your clients. Ensure that you handle all legal requirements and obtain the necessary licenses.